Built in 1886, The Chapel of The Good Shepherd adorns Chelsea Square with its historic charm. Its majestic red brick and brownstone bell tower rise over 130 feet into the Manhattan sky, radiating dignity and grace.
The chapel welcomes wedding ceremonies of all kinds. Tucked away in the oasis of Chelsea, it provides an intimate and exquisite setting for any event. Step into a world where history meets contemporary celebrations. Create cherished memories in this exclusive venue, where elegance and versatility unite seamlessly.